Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command
- Liverpool Safeguarding Board for Children
- Liverpool Safeguarding Board for Parents
- National Rail Secondary School Safety Talk
- Gov.uk Safeguarding Information
- CEOP’s ThinkuKnow
- Gov.uk Working together to safeguard children
- Safeguarding practitioners: information sharing advice (26 March 2015, DfE)
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused (26 March 2015 DfE)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Working together to safeguard children (26 March 2015, DfE) Statutory guidance
- FGM: www.fgmelearning.co.uk/
- Prevent: www.elearning.prevent.homeoffice.gov.uk/
- Channel: course.ncalt.com/Channel_General_Awareness/01/index.html
- Fundamental British Values: www.foundationyears.org.uk/files/2015/03/Fundamental_British_Values.pdf
- The Prevent duty for schools and childcare providers: www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/439598/prevent-duty-departmental-advice-v6.pdf
- Booking bug bespoke.bookingbug.com/wigan/
- Resources to help students overcome stress from GetRevising.co.uk
LEEP is committed to promoting the safe and responsible use of the Internet.
It is important to point out to parents/carers the risks of websites, particularly when used as an underage person.
There are several free resources for parents/carers with information on keeping your child safe online, including the following:
If you would like any further information, including advice on the use of specific websites, such as social media site Facebook please don’t hesitate to ask us.