PACE is a leading specialist charity that brings the parent perspective to tackling child exploitation. Our expertise comes from years of experience working with parents, which is reflected in our training courses and in our approach to multi-agency working.
PACE seeks to :
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children from being exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children
Please click the link below to read a PDF document from PACE: