After School Clubs
Here at New Heights High School we understand the importance of extra-curricular activities. We offer a full programme of activities including:
- Arts and crafts
We are constantly changing provision depending on what students ask for as their voice is very important to us. We are about to include golf and cricket into our activities programme and will continue to change our offer depending on what students ask for.
56% of students at New Heights take part in extra-curricular activities. 81% of the students who attend after school clubs did not attend in their last school.
Quotes from students at New Heights:
- “I really want to do cricket in after school club.”
- “Can we do golf in after school club?”
- “I love cooking so it’s great that I can make my tea in after school club.”
- “I like that I can play football for longer, and still get a taxi home.”
- “It’s great when the kids beat the teachers at football.”
- “Trampolining after school is good because I get to spend more time on it than in lessons.”